Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clean Shaven

For the last couple of months I've been shaving my head. Let's be honest, my hair wasn't getting any thicker and I was wearing a hat to keep my head warm in the winter and to keep my scalp from sunburned in the summer.

The coolest part about shaving my head is that shaving my head is fun! The first couple of times I used the same four blade disposable razor I had been using for my beard, and it worked fine. But I was wondering if there were any good top of the head shaving products out there. I checked in the drug store and found the HeadBlade.

The HeadBlade looks likes a cross between a matchbox car and a razor! Just put the blade and the wheels on your skin and push the car over your skull, no need to apply any pressure. With the grain, against the grain, it's up to you to decide. In a matter of seconds I have a clean shaven head, no nicks, no cuts, no razor burn.

Now I know what your thinking, "Neal, why are you writing a testimonial for this product?" Well a couple of reasons. First, I haven't written anything in a while and I needed something to write about. Next, it's a product I really believe in and highly recommend. And finally, yes indeed, the kind folks at HeadBlade are giving me a discount on products when I refer customer.

Use the link below to checkout the HeadBlade online store. You'll see the referral code "65409" when you checkout, this entitles first time customers a 20% discount (and I'll get some store credit!).


No comments:

Post a Comment